Wednesday, January 31, 2007

each chakra's priorities

Note: God asked me some useful questions, and "coincidentally" another friend was doing similar work. So I thought I would start with this exerpt.

2006-08-08
(me) Good morning MFGH… [did running energy meditation] I seem to have a block at the top of blue going "up" and the top of indigo going "down"… can you help me understand that?

(MFGH) It is a reflection of the gap between Blue and Purple. And as you can see, Indigo is gapped from both sides. So Indigo has been disconnected from the energy flowing from both sides. It has very much been lost from the rest of the colors. And this is why it is mysterious and not known.

Actually there isn't much mystery there, except what Indigo felt it needed to veil to protect itself. Mystery schools and all of that. Indigo is associated with the night because that is when hidden things come out of their hiding places. And that is when people act in ways they don't want the Light of day to see.

(MFGH) If you could guess what each of your Chakra's priorities were, what would they be?

(me)
Purple: connect with/receive God, channel, move my feelings in relationship to Spirit

Indigo: move in relationship to what I am seeing, see clearly and be able to communicate what I see, be valued as a seer, be received, connect with other Indigo people, heal the damage there, reconnect with God and the Mother

Blue: be received, express myself, sing, be a spokesperson for healing the will, speak in public, get Daughter's story told

Green: be loved, live in harmony, have a healed planet, feel love, be identified with, be authentically loving, tell the difference between love and guilt

Yellow: not live in terror, be safe, develop personal power (this feels far off), be respected, have more presence, be received for my ability to suss out danger

Orange: be intuitive, have my intuition received, manifest magic, do Mother-centered ritual, have Red healed so it doesn't cause me problems, do art, connect with others in a creative way

Red: lead, vibrate, have orgasms (inside of love), be powerful, release what I am holding, source the Kundalini energy and be honored for that, integrate with the rest of my being, manifest what I desire

(MFGH) Which priorities are you addressing? Which aren't getting your attention?

No comments: