Wednesday, January 31, 2007

about the posts

I have been channeling for about eight years, but I will be starting with material from recent months (late 2006). As much of it is personal and not of general interest, I will be editing it with the intent of posting the stuff that other people might be interested in. So it may be a bit choppy as I am just pulling out the "good parts."

I put who is speaking in (parenthesis).

(me) = me
(MFGH) = MotherFatherGodHeart
(God) = Spirit
(Mother) = Will
etc.

In the interest of expediency, I am not going to do a lot of explaining, but if anything is not clear, or you would like to pursue something, please don't hesitate to comment. I (and MFGH) would be happy to clarify or expand on anything that interests you. Plus this will give me new topics to channel about.

Also if you would like to share a response, channeled or otherwise, please post it in the comments or email me. If you are willing for it to be posted, please let me know. I think/feel it is very helpful for me and all of us to hear from multiple points of view.

Also: please read from the "bottom, up." That is the convention for blogs.

No comments: