Wednesday, January 31, 2007

about the unfoldment of the creations

Note: many years ago I got a vision of how creation--or rather creations--unfolded. My understanding of this has evolved as I have gotten more details about each one. Some of the Mother Channeling on the GodChannel site has helped me as well.

The piece below is a reworking of a piece I originally channeled 2006-07-11. I will probably keep editing it over time. (My motto is "time is the best editor!")

(God) The Role of "Daughter" in Manifestation

There have been some misunderstandings about the role of what has become to be known as Daughter, Heart, Heart's Will, in the manifestations of the Seven Creations.

[Note: It might be helpful to read Grandfather Remembers Original Heart and Mother Remembers Original Heart from the GodChannel as background to this information.]

After the explosion in Original Heart that separated Will and Spirit essence, the First Creation was formed. As we had planned it in Original Heart, this Creation was formed with only part of the Will. The rest of the Will was "lost" to this Creation, and was encircling it outside of it.

The Will essence that did bond with the Light was in the center, and together they made Purple. The Will essence inside of this creation felt complete, and did not know that there was essence on the outside, wanting in. This essence within the First Creation came to believe that she was all the will essence there was, and it fact she was, as the Lost Will was in the void.

However, the Lost Will that was in the void knew herself to be greater than the Will that was bonded with the light in the First Creation. She knew that this will was only a part of her, and so experienced herself as more parental to the First Creation will essence. The essence within the Light was like a daughter to her.

And so we had the original "mother-daughter" gap. From the Outer Will's perspective, the Inner Will bonded with her mate and took her place as the Mother of that Creation and would not let her in.

From the Inner Will's perspective, she was the manifestation of the "original" Will's desire, and knew herself to be fulfilling the destiny that Original Heart intended—a reuniting of Spirit and Will. She felt she was in her right place.

In the beginning, they did not know each other, or each other's point of view.

This basic pattern happened over and over again with each Creation, but in different ways and with different details. And each Creation carried the echos of the previous creation in it and recreated the Creation before it within. So the First creation, which I shall call the Purple creation, was barely manifest from your point of view, yet the events imprinted all of the essence involved, and these imprints live on through the subsequent Creations and were reinacted in them.

Within the Second Creation, The creation of Sight, which allowed for Us to see that there was an Other, there was also a re-Creation of the First Creation, the creation of Union. It was in the Second Creation that I was able to perceive my Mate falling away from me and know her as an absence. It was then I knew our Duality, it was then I felt loss.

Note: Much of the subsequent channeling I have been doing fills this out. I feel that I have a mission to lay out as much of the early creations as possible. I am slowly recording this as I am able. Your input is very welcome.

No comments: