Monday, January 26, 2009

reviving the blog

Dear friends,

I would like to revive this blog. I started channeling very regularly last year, and have a lot of material to share. The latest stuff has been focusing on community issues, as this is something that I am working on in my personal life. I have also made a formal agreement with a group of beings that have an interest in sharing their understandings of how people can work together to pass on their teachings/learnings. I have had the very good fortune of being able to share this with my colleagues who work with people in the Open Space Technology style of facilitation. It has been an amazing experience to be able to share my channeling in a semi-public venue.

Right now I am thinking that I will continue to post "in the order received," but, heck, I might want to jump "ahead" and post more recent stuff as I go along. However, it is very good for me to read "old" channeling, because I get something different out of it every time I reread it. I have a hard head, and it can take me a long time to learn my lessons.

So thank you for your patience, and I welcome your comments and requests.

~Sapphire

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Hooray!! So glad you are still on the path and doing well. :-)) I love your work, it gives me reassurance and reflection that we are still moving forward. I feel a beautiful affinity and totally "get" your style. Keep Smiling Sister
Sonya

Joy said...

Glad to see you activating this
site again... Feels good....
SMJ